Thursday, December 11, 2008

Various Failures

Such a sad list: a top 10 of records I should have bought in 2007 ... but failed to.

1) Birchville Cat Motel - Gunpowder Temple of Heaven
2) Skullflower - Circulus Vitiosus Deus
3) A Guy Called Gerald - Black Secret Technology (2008 Edition)
4) Appleblim - Dubstep Allstars Vol 6
5) Nahvalr - Nahvalr
6) Striborg - The Foreboding Silence
7) 2562 – Aerial
8) Zomby – Where Were U In 92?
9) Chaos Moon - Languor Into Echoes, Beyond
10) Nordvargr - Helvete

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish more music writers would 'fess up to what they've missed. Now should be a good time to review what has aged well since 2007, and not the usual kabuki of Best of 2008 lists. I feel like I'm just getting caught up on determining some 2008 releases I have yet to buy.

kokoon said...

Helvete really is fantastic.